This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sarah Mankowski Sarah Mankowski 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sarah Mankowski
    Sarah Mankowski
    Keymaster

Finally, I am ready to debut IFLit! Welcome! Please feel free to register and jump right in. Whether you come by to read a story, submit your own work or promote a book, we are very glad that you are here.

This community has been my dream for several years now. I just wasn’t sure how to design what was envisioned. I wanted to build a mutually-supportive site for writers, while including many ways to reach out to potential readers.

This community is narrowly focused around fantasy and whimsical whitings that are appropriate for a general readership. This may include fantasy, science fiction, speculative fiction, fairy tales, mythology, legends, nature stories, animals, whimsy and anything that inspires or intrigues or conveys a sense of wonder. We are open to fiction and nonfiction.

I am trying to be as clear about this as possible. We want our readers to know what to expect.

Down the road, perhaps we can add additional communities built on the same model, if enough interest develops.

We have added several features to help our contributors promote their published works. This includes the bookstore, book promotion forum, calendar, newsletter, social media integration and author Pages.

Please know that I am always open to adding new features. Tell me your idea and we will try to make it happen.

And please feel free to ask questions.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.